Our TrustMark License Number: 1856623
Thank you for showing interest in Best Glaze LTD. As a consumer, choosing a TrustMark Registered Business is a choice of a Government endorsed quality, consumer protection, quality assurance and the highest possible technical standards. When a company displays the TrustMark logo, you have peace of mind that you are getting the very best level of protection and compliance for work undertaken in your home.
Why Choose A TrustMark Registered Business?
TrustMark provides all of their customers with important, financial protection for any works carried out with a comprehensive Government-backed 2-year warranty that runs alongside our own insurance backed guarantees for extra peace of mind. As a TrustMark Government endorsed company we are able to offer 0% finance through TrustMark, making home improvements affordable and a safe investment.
TrustMark is the recognised Government-endorsed sign of consumer protection for your home improvements, repairs, renewable energy installations and low energy retrofits that are designed to make your home more comfortable and cheaper to run.
A TrustMark is only attainable by a reputable business after being vetted by a certifying body that all the right consumer protections are in place & a high level of competency is proved. TrustMark ’s requirements relate to every aspect of Best Glaze LTD’S work and its employees, as it is Best Glaze that is TrustMark registered, not just the work.
TrustMarks ‘customer charter’ lays out the rights of any customer receiving advice, installations, products, services, or other work carried out by Best Glaze which carries the Government-endorsed TrustMark quality mark.
Our customers include householders, landlords, and tenants. Our services include a wide range of home improvements, maintenance, and repairs, our installations are all backed by TrustMark. You can find us on the official TrustMark website here: Best Glaze LTD TrustMark
As A TrustMark Business We Will:
- Comply with this Customer Charter, and work to the operational requirements set out in the Code of Conduct (business behaviours) and the Codes of Practice (technical standards) relevant to the works completed
- Provide accurate performance claims for any home heating, insulation, energy saving or energy generation installations, and then supply products and services that perform as promised.
- Carry out a proper testing and hand-over process so you know about how things work and how they must be maintained
- Follow processes correctly, turn up for appointments and work the hours we say we will
Act in a responsible and professional manner
Give you the right information, at the right time, being clear and transparent
- Follow fair marketing practices, including no misleading advertising
- Observe ‘no cold calling’ zones and stickers, avoid high-pressure selling techniques, and instruct any third party working on our behalf to do the same
- Explain to you the benefits of the TrustMark scheme and signpost you to the Information Hub
- Provide you with clear, accurate and understandable information about our products and services
- Inform you about whether you need any other legal or technical consents for the work being planned
- Tell you what will happen next, and by when, and keep you updated of progress before, during and after the point of sale
Protect you with clear contracts
Do our best to resolve any concerns or complaints
- Take responsibility for any issues where we may be at fault and look to resolve them with minimum disruption
- Signpost you to our Alternative Dispute Resolution service, and the TrustMark complaints process
- Use your feedback to improve how we do things