Get in Touch With A HUman
We are happy to talk to you! Just complete the form.
We are a local family run business, you can contact one of our friendly team during office hours on the phone, or you can use the contact form anytime.
Monday – Saturday
7:00AM – 5:00PM
EMERGENCY CALL OUTS 24/7 (CALLOUT FEES APPLY )
Your safety is our top priority
We are now doing in-home consultations again, however, we are following new working practices to keep our customers and ourselves safe. The government advice on working in our industry during the pandemic is clear and concise, we have made changes to how we operate and follow stringent work practice instructions, this means how we do consultations will now be based on government guidelines and could change at any given moment. For now, we are following a code of practice that allows us to do consultations for home improvements in the following ways:
Phone consultation followed up by a socially distanced measuring.
Video call via Zoom, Whatsapp, or Face time if preferred.
Socially distanced home design consultations.
Our service is safer for everyone
Being a family run business we take every precaution when doing socially distanced design consultations. We are absolutely meticulous when we visit our customer homes, prior to the meeting we will discuss exactly how you would like the visit to be conducted and make sure you are comfortable. The following measures have to be followed on the day of the consultation:
- We will only attend a home if everybody in the household is symptom-free and have been for at least 14 days. This is following strict guidelines set out by the government with regards to self-isolation. If anyone has been in exposed to the virus, they are required to self-isolate. We will not attend any visits until self-isolation is complete.
- On the day of your design consultation, we will call ahead to ensure that you or anyone in your household are symptom-free. If anyone in your home has any of the Covid-19 symptoms the visit will be cancelled and re-arranged for a date after the 14 days isolation period.
- We will discuss with you how you would like the consultation to be carried out, discussions could be held in the garden for instance or at a safe distance inside the home with mitigation.
- We will be equipped with the appropriate protective clothing, disposable gloves and masks along with own hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes.
- Any samples or tools we bring to your home along with a laptop or tablet will be thoroughly disinfected before and after every visit.
- Strict social distancing will be adhered to throughout the visit and we will maintain a distance of at least 2m at all times.
- We will thoroughly clean down and disinfect any surfaces within your home that we touch before leaving your home, this must be performed by us.
- We can not accept any cups of tea or coffee or shake anyone’s hand during our visit.
What will happen during the design consultation?
A relaxed discussion in the comfort of your own home or garden!
Being a family business, one of us will visit you at home, where you will be walked through all the options available to you for your home improvement project. When we meet up either in person or via a video consultation, we will take the time to find out what you are looking for, how much inspiration or guidance you want or need, we will take the time to understand and guide you towards the product that is perfect for you. We want you to feel at ease and make an informed choice with our guidance and experience that comes from installing conservatories in Cornwall for 20 years.
Colour swatches, Brochures and product samples
Your consultation is the perfect time to view our samples of colours, brochures and materials we offer, the perfect time to envisage the products working with existing decor, furnishings and the exterior of your home. We will work with you during your consultation , to find the best option for your home, answer any questions you may have and put your mind at ease about starting your home improvement project. We do not employ pushy sales people, we deal with you from the start of your project until completion.
Measuring up and providing a free no-obligation quote
When you have decided on your product choices, we will take measurements to the nearest millimetre, ensuring perfection each time. After we have finished measuring up and only then is when we feel comfortable providing you with a free no-obligation quote based on your choices.
Built In Cornwall
Your frequently asked questions
I would like my consultation in my home is that ok?
We can offer home consultations, however they must follow strict covid-19 social distancing guidelines.
I had a cancellation, can i rebook?
If the cancellation was due to covid-19 then you can contact us after the isolation period has expired or we will contact you. to re-arrange your consultation
How do I know you are covid safe?
We are following the strictest guidelines and wearing the appropriate PPE. As a family-run business, we take social distancing very seriously and would not put yours or our own families at risk. We have the track and trace apps installed on our phones and will inform you if any of our family display symptoms or have a track and trace alert. To be sure we are still following the 2M distancing with added mitigation.
What protective clothing will you have on my consultation?
Although you probably have your own masks, we will bring enough masks for everyone. We will also be wearing shoe covers, a face shield and gloves. We will require you to wear gloves when handling samples and touching our tablet.
What do i do if myself or someone in my home feels unwell?
Please let us know at the earliest convenience if you or anyone in your home is feeling ill or showing one of the three symptoms of covid-19
A high temperature
A loss of taste and smell
A persistent cough
If you or anyone in your household is showing any of the above symptoms then please let us know and we can arrange a later consultation.
How long will my consultation take?
We will only spend as long as is needed with you to make sure you have all the information needed to make an informed choice on your home improvements. We aim to keep our consultations to less than 60 minutes, but if you feel you need more then that’s fine. The aim of the consultation is that you feel 100% comfortable with the choices you make and the products you have chosen.
Are consultation times flexible?
We can schedule a consultation for a time that suits you, evenings, weekends whatever fits your busy schedule.
Arrange a consultation
If you would like to book a consultation with us, please contact us and let us know what home improvements you would like. We will respond to you as soon as possible to arrange an appointment.
If you use the contact form, please include as much information as possible. We look forward to meeting you during these trying times.